The HQ Indoor Hockey Committee are opening up Expressions of Interest to join them in 2020. The committee assists Hockey Queensland to develop and oversee programs and events to ensure high levels of competition, participation and officiating in Indoor Hockey across Queensland.
Key Activities of the Committee
1. Oversight of the State Indoor Hockey Championships.
2. Oversight of the Hockey Queensland Contingent attending the National Indoor Hockey Championships.
3. Contribute to Hockey Queensland strategic planning and policy.
4. Continually build the indoor hockey network state-wide through communication with Member Associations.
5. Promote indoor hockey opportunities, activities and successes through all available avenues including
maintaining the Indoor Hockey Facebook and contributions to Hockey Queensland newsletter The
EOI’s will close at 5pm on 28 February 2020 and appointments will be finalised no later than 31 March 2020.
Complete the form here: https://forms.gle/xTXvDvh1HXidNTMP8