Click here to see the Hockey Queensland Return to Play Guidelines under Stage 2 restrictions. This document is designed to assist Associations, Clubs, and hockey Facility Operators prepare their COVID Safe Plans and understand what is expected of them to train and open facilities under Stage 2 restrictions. Each entity is required to have a plan before they can return to play.
The guide includes checklists (you can access editable version here), and I have attached and provided links to some additional supporting documents:
• handy Tips and Hints for Venue Operators, Clubs and Associations, and Coaches
• Hockey Australia Individual Checklist
• An example of an Attendance Register.
The guide and the Tips and Hints documents have been put together with the help of the Facility Working Group consisting of:
• Karin Walduck –BWHA
• Reg Knowles – Easts Hockey Club
• Deb Creighton –Gladstone
• Peter Keeble – Venue Manager Gold Coast
• Bernie Systa – Redlands
• Kym McPheeSmith – Cairns
• Annette Maidment – Townsville
• Greg Gunner – SHC Manager
• Sue McLatchey – Member Services and Participation Manager
Through the help of the Working Group, Hockey Queensland has been able to pull this together in a week! Thanks to the Working Group for their assistance, feedback, and advice.