Hockey Australia Masters are seeking Expressions of Interest from suitably qualified people as Assistant Coaches for the 2020 World Cup.
Australian Over 40 Men
- playing in Nottingham, England
- 3 – 18 August 2020 (inclusive)
Australian Over 70 Men
- playing in Tokyo, Japan
- 1 – 16 November 2020 (inclusive)
Please forward your expression of interest in writing to Martin Ferrari – email@example.com By Friday 13 March 2020
These positions are self-funded with estimated costs:
- Over 40 – Nottingham $3,500 + Flights + Uniforms
- Over 70 – Tokyo $4,500 + Flights + Uniforms + Attendance at Team Training Camp on the Gold Coast – 26/27 June 2020
Please address the following criteria as part of your Expression of Interest:
- Must be prepared to abide by all relevant HA Policies and Procedures
- Evidence of experience, ideally with a successful track record of coaching and/or providing technical support at a national level – especially Masters level
- Demonstrate experience at working within a team and coaching environment.
- Prepare scouting reports on opponents in preparation for competition
- Conduct individual training sessions as required – both physical and technical
- Proof of the ability to work effectively within a team, possessing excellent planning, interpersonal, management and organisational skills, with the ability to inspire others
- Must have knowledge and have used video equipment to record practices and games.
- Preferred experience – set up Video Performance Analysis software to analyse games.
In addition to addressing the criteria please provide a summarised Hockey CV to support your application including all contact details.