Have you ever wanted to be in a music video and be part of an original, new song? Well Hockey Queensland has an opportunity for you!
Hockey Queensland, with the support of Wolfenden Studio, is making a COVID-19 hockey track. Please send in a short 10 -15 second video of you with your hockey equipment in the back yard.
The video must include your responses to at least three of the following items:
- Practicing some skills at home
- Playing hockey with your family in the backyard
- Show us what your favourite skill is
- Tell us who your favourite player is?
- Tell us why you miss hockey?
- Tell us why you can’t wait to come back to hockey?
- Tell and show us what your favourite skill is?
Hockey fans of all ages and abilities are encouraged to join in – not just athletes!
We’ll then mash up all the responses and create a catchy, new hockey anthem – with you as the stars!
Film your response preferably in landscape view (horizontal), and send your short video in one of the following ways to be a part of the greatest hockey track of all time!:
- Via Dropbox or WeTransfer to Danielle at DSturgess@hockeyqld.com.au
- Send via Messager or DM to the Hockey QLD Instagram or Facebook pages (you may lose video quality this way)
If you’re already a Tik Tok star, you can submit previously recorded Tik Toks to us.
By entering this project, you consent to the below.
*Conditions of entry*
- The videos may be used for publicity and advertising purposes in any media and for commercial or non-commercial purposes of Hockey Queensland Limited. You give permission for Hockey Queensland Limited to use your footage for current and future promotional purposes including, but not limited to, hype reels and return-to-play hockey videos.
- You also agree that you will make no claim against Hockey Queensland Limited for any payment or fee for use of recording or appearing in promotional material or advertisements and release Hockey Queensland Limited, its officers, employees and agents from any liability arising out of Hockey Queensland Limited’s use of the images of you.
- You waive any right that you may have to review or approve the image/s prior to them being used or reproduced.