FUNDING AND GRANTS – A SNAPSHOT
Please contact me for assistance:
Sue McLatchey, Manager Hockey Operations
Phone: 07 3399 6577 / Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Australian Sports Foundation – Sport4Everyone Program
Stay updated by using this link https://asf.org.au/please-contact-me-with-g4g-updates/
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) people
- Elderly people
- Economically Disadvantaged people
- LGBTIQ+ community
- People with disabilities
- People living remotely
Queensland Government (Office of Liquor and Gaming)
Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF)
· $500 to $35,000
· Quarterly program closing February, May, August, November
Full information is available on the website via the following link: http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/initiatives/community-grants Or contact email@example.com Or call Brisbane: (07) 3247 4284 / Outside Brisbane: 1800 633 619 (freecall)
Queensland Government (Sport and Recreation Services)
Emerging Athlete Pathways Subsidy (previously know as Young Athletes Travel Subsidy)
· up to $1,200 for players, coaches and officials aged under 18 years.
Information for all programs above is available on the website via the following link: https://www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/athletes/emerging-athlete-pathways/eligibility
Queensland Government (Department of Housing & Public Works)
Activate Strategy funding program:
Here are the other important dates:
• Voucher applications will close on 1st April, if the budget is not already exhausted.
• Vouchers need to be presented to activity providers by 13th May.
• Registered activity providers must redeem all vouchers by no later than 27th May. Please note: following this date the system is closed and vouchers cannot be redeemed.
Program information can always be found on their website, including instruction for any new activity providers wishing to register.
If you provide participation programs as a state level organisation, you may also be eligible to apply to be a registered activity provider.
Federal Government (Australian Sports Commission)
· $500-$750 for athletes, coaches and officials aged 12-18 years participating in state, national or international competitions
Women Leaders in Sport Program
· 2020 program offers: Leadership Workshops for individuals and organisations, Development Grants for individuals and Organisations.
Information for all programs above is available on the website via the following link: https://www.sportaus.gov.au/grants_and_funding
In addition to these funding programs, your local government, Local Councillors and local Members of Parliament may offer funding opportunities or alternative avenues of support.