FUNDING AND GRANTS – A SNAPSHOT
Please contact me for assistance:
Sue McLatchey, Manager Hockey Operations
Phone: 07 3399 6577 / Email: email@example.com
- COVID SAFE Active Clubs Kickstart
NOW OPEN – 1st in 1st served – closes 17/6/20 if funds not exhausted before.
Up to $2,000 towards hygiene supplies, equipment and operational costs for COVID Safe clubs to return to sport.
Read the guidelines carefully as incomplete or inaccurate applications will be ineligible.
- FairPlay Vouchers – $150 towards fees Open in Stage 2
- Active Restart Infrastructure Recovery Fund
Grants for minor capital works and support for clubs to purchase revenue generating equipment to support Return to Play. Open in Stage 3
All information available at: https://www.covid19.qld.gov.au/government-actions/roadmap-to-easing-queenslands-restrictions/sport/funding-grants
Queensland Government (Office of Liquor and Gaming)
Gambling Community Benefit Fund (GCBF)
· $500 to $35,000
· Quarterly program closing February, May, August, November
Full information is available on the website via the following link: http://www.justice.qld.gov.au/initiatives/community-grants Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org Or call Brisbane: (07) 3247 4284 / Outside Brisbane: 1800 633 619 (freecall)
Federal Government (Australian Sports Commission)
· $500-$750 for athletes, coaches and officials aged 12-18 years participating in state, national or international competitions
Women Leaders in Sport Program
· 2020 program offers: Leadership Workshops for individuals and organisations, Development Grants for individuals and Organisations.
Information for all programs above is available on the website via the following link: https://www.sportaus.gov.au/grants_and_funding
Australian Sports Foundation – Sport4Everyone Program
Stay updated by using this link https://asf.org.au/please-contact-me-with-g4g-updates/
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) people
- Elderly people
- Economically Disadvantaged people
- LGBTIQ+ community
- People with disabilities
- People living remotely
In addition to these funding programs, your local government, Local Councillors and local Members of Parliament may offer funding opportunities or alternative avenues of support.